Safety Policy Statement
Health and safety is important to us all at Don-Bur and we are passionate about encouraging a safety culture in our business.
Don-Bur will as far as is reasonable practicable;
- Provide and maintain a safe working environment.
- Take steps to prevent injury or work-related illness.
- Manage risk arising from our work activities.
- Lead by example in promoting safety.
- Challenge unsafe behaviour.
- Review progress on a regular basis.
All employees will take reasonable care of their own health and safety in the workplace by;
- Undertaking all work activities in a safe manner.
- Reporting near misses and other concerns.
- Challenging the unsafe behaviour of others around them.
We believe that all accidents can be prevented.
Our future prosperity can be safeguarded by taking a responsible approach to health and safety.