Haldex TEM and TrCM Safe Parking
Keywords: rollaway, safety, park brake, parking
Safe Parking stands for increased safety and prevents potentially fatal mistakes by man and damage to material during trailer coupling and uncoupling.
There are two Safe Parking variants available: the well-known Trailer Control Module+ (TrCM+) and the TEM® (Trailer Emergency Module) which is a technically simplified version of the TrCM+.
TEM® is not intended as a replacement for TrCM+, but as a streamlined, low-cost alternative. Those who value emergency braking with the service brake instead of the parking brake can retain this preference with TrCM+.
- Prevention of potentially fatal mistakes by man and damage to material during trailer coupling and uncoupling
- Pressure protection valve for the air suspension system or other auxiliary devices
- Can be used in all trailer vehicles with ABS and EB+
- Weight reduction, reduced number of bolts and pipelines
- Satisfies the requirements of EEC Braking Systems Directive 71/320 and ECE-R 13.
What makes Haldex different?
- Haldex is the only manufacturer to offer both these solutions
- Robust designs and proven valve technologies
- Additional safety when coupling and uncoupling of trailers.
Disclaimer: Third Party Content
This web page makes information of third parties available. The third party content is not created or endorsed by Don-Bur. The provision of third party content is for general informational purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation or solicitation to purchase or make any other type of investment or investment decision. The third party content is obtained from sources believed to be reliable and no guarantees are made by Don-Bur or the providers of the third party content as to its accuracy, completeness or timeliness. Don-Bur shall not be held liable for any investment decision or other transaction based on reliance on or use of such data, or any liability that may arise due to delays or interruptions in the delivery of the third party content for any reason. There is no warranty of merchantability, no warranty of fitness for a particular use and no warranty of non-infringement. There is no warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding third party content.