Vacancy | Coach Builder
A vacancy has arisen in our Coach Build area at our well established commercial body and trailer manufacturing company based within Stoke on Trent.
Successful applicants will report directly to our Coach Build Workshop Manager assisting in the production of our in-house designed high quality commercial trailer chassis, decks and associated assemblies. This is a varied and interesting role working on low volume, high specification vehicles for prestige blue chip customers.
Skills and Experience
Suitable candidates should demonstrate the following:
- Fully competent in using hand and air tools
- Capable of working to demanding deadlines
- Ability to read from drawings
- Competent to work in GRP, wood and metal
- Full awareness of Health and Safety responsibilities
- Adaptable and flexible attitude
- Capable of working alone or as part of a team
- Highest standards of quality and workmanship
Applicants are invited to submit their CV with salary expectations via e-mail or post to:-
Lisa Blake, HR Officer
DON-BUR (Bodies & Trailers) Ltd