'Wedge' Double Deck Trailers
Why 'Wedge' Double Decks?
Don-Bur 'Wedge' Double Deck trailers provide operators with full height loading across the entire straight length of both decks, capable of achieving industry-leading high deck clearances of up to 1928mm (6' 4").
Don-Bur can provide 52 UK pallet capacity on all 'Wedge' Double Deck types, as well as a 60 UK pallet capacity on all LST 'Wedge' Double Decks.
Guaranteed to provide peace of mind
Engineered to perform consistently in demanding environments
The highest standard of attention to ensure complete satisfaction
365/7/24 hr after sales service
To preserve performance, this 3D content has been removed on mobile views. It is available on desktops. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Technical Drawing Examples
Wedge Curtainsided Fixed Deck Trailer
Tri-axle | 13.7m long | 4.88m high | 445/45 R19.5 tyres
Wedge Box Van Lifting Deck Trailer
Tri-axle |1250mm fifth wheel height | 13.6m long | 4.88m high| Shutter rear closure | 385/65 R22.5 tyres
Max Cube Box Van Fixed Deck Trailer
Tri-axle | 950mm fifth wheel height | 13.6m long | 4.95m high | 245/70 R19.5 tyres
Options & Documentation
- Most trailers have 35-40% unusable space and 50% of loads are limited by volume, not weight.
- Full height loading on both decks
- Cost effective
- Optimise maximum space
- Improve operational efficiency
- Numerous configurations to suit your operation
- Ideal for Box Vans or Curtainsiders
- A standard 13.7m trailer will carry a maximum of 26 pallets whereas 'Wedge' double decks commonly carry 52 pallets.
- Pillar configuration/spacing to suit operation
- Buckleless Curtains
- Lightweight panel options
- Fixed, Ratchet & Lifting Deck options available