Don-Bur Service Centres
There are 2 large Don-Bur Service centres which were created to offer comprehensive after-sales services to all commercial and agricultural vehicle operators.
- Boothen Road - routine scheduled service inspections, MOT's (Authorised Testing Facility), double deck specialists, repair, refurbishment, shot blast, respray, reefer repair
- Clarence Road - repair, refurbishment, conversions, shot blast, repair
Don-Bur offer the following facilities at their ATF Station in Stoke-on-Trent:
- Brake, smoke & headlight tests: voluntary (either individually or as a package)
- Full Mechanical / Electrical Preparation and Present Service prior to MOT
- Steam cleaning to prepare vehicles for test
- Use of concrete block weights
- Test trailer hire
- 5.2m (17' 0" 3/4) high bays to cater for the highest double decks
Test lane open five days a week: Monday to Friday inclusive from 8:00 to 15:30
Whatever your service schedule, whatever your vehicle, Don-Bur offers the full range of mechanical, electrical services / repairs for your vehicle - trailer chassis and Loler Inspections / weight tests.
As a hydraulic lifting deck repair specialist we have the facilities to carry out a full refurbishment of all the parts on the lifting deck, this includes a full rope and main lifting ram replacement for all makes of trailer.
We carry a full range of trailer spare parts to ensure that down time is kept to an absolute minimum.