Location: Based in Stoke on Trent (Day and Night Shift Availability)
Don-Bur Service was created to offer a comprehensive aftersales service to all commercial vehicle operators, specialising in MOT (with an on-site authorised testing facility in Stoke on Trent), service inspections for trailers and LOLERS for hydraulic lifting decks. This has provided us with an excellent portfolio of support services provided to both new and existing “blue chip” customers.
We currently operate from 18 customer locations within 100 miles of stoke on Trent, servicing and repairing predominately Lifting Deck Trailers. This has now created an exciting opportunity for two HGV Technicians to join our expanding Service Team.
The successful candidates will be required to perform maintenance and repairs to both trailers and vans. Previous experience as an HGV Technician / Trailer fitter or Van technician is essential.
- Carry out Service, Maintenance and Repair of a mixed fleet of predominately DON BUR trailers.
- Carry out inspections
- Complete MOT prep/ presentation
- Completion of all required paperwork, including job cards and service sheets using online R2C systems
- Fault diagnosis and rectification
- To work safely and comply with H&S legislation and company procedures at all times
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Valid C+E driving licence required
- Good communication skills
- Functional IT knowledge beneficial
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Awareness of Health and Safety as it relates to our industry
These vacancies are Permanent, Full-time Positions. We offer a rewarding career in the transportation industry with a competitive hourly rate of pay, overtime and other benefits
Benefits: Salary: Competitive/subject to experience
- Competitive rates of pay
- 30 days holiday per year
- Additional Service Days Holidays
- Company Life Assurance
- Company pension
- Flexible Holidays
- EAP Scheme
- 20% discount on labour for vehicle servicing/repairs
- Use of the Company vehicle to travel to and from work
- Days 07.30am to 16.30pm – Nights 21.00pm to 06.30am
If you’re interested in joining our busy team and you believe you have the right skills please email your CV and covering letter to our HR team - firstname.lastname@example.org
Published: Thu 14 Dec 2023
Updated: Tue 09 Jan 2024