Several vacancies have arisen in our Welding area at our well established commercial body and trailer manufacturing company based within Stoke on Trent.
Successful applicants will report to the Welding Shop Manager/Team Leaders. Assisting in the production of our in house designed high quality commercial trailer chassis, decks and associated assemblies. This is a varied and interesting role working on low volume, high specification vehicles for prestige blue chip customers.
Skills and Experience
Suitable candidates should demonstrate the following:
- Fully experienced in MIG welding steels up to 12mm thickness
- The ability to weld other materials such as stainless steels, alloys etc. advantageous
- Fully competent in the use of hand and air tools
- Ability to read and work from detailed fabrication drawings
- Capable of working to demanding deadlines
Applicants are invited to submit their CV with salary expectations via e-mail or post to:-
Lisa Blake, HR Officer
DON-BUR (Bodies & Trailers) Ltd
Published: Tue 28 Nov 2023
Updated: Tue 09 Jan 2024