Box Van Rigid Bodywork
Why Box Van Rigids?
Box van rigids are predominantly used for secondary distribution where loading is done through the rear.
Commonly, they will be specificed with a tail-lift.
Guaranteed to provide peace of mind
Engineered to perform consistently in demanding environments
The highest standard of attention to ensure complete satisfaction
365/7/24 hr after sales service
To preserve performance, this 3D content has been removed on mobile views. It is available on desktops. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Technical Drawing Examples
Options & Documentation
DON-BUR has a wealth of experience in understanding the unique requirements of all Rigid transport operations and specialise in designing the complete value added product; incorporating engineering and features to generate the optimum performance for your business.
- Premium specification panels
- Optional lightweight panels
- High load impact resistance
- Extensive galvanisation
- Large radius cappings with invisible fixings
- Lightweight build options
- Temperature controlled options
- Excellent build quality
- Consistent high level of performance