Double Deck Trailers
Why Double Deck Trailers?
Double Decks are designed to give you twice the carrying capacity of a standard single deck, reducing your number of trips by half.
They are now commonplace in the transport industry and are predominantly used for the distribution of lighter-medium goods.
Guaranteed to provide peace of mind
Engineered to perform consistently in demanding environments
The highest standard of attention to ensure complete satisfaction
365/7/24 hr after sales service
Load Restraint Options
- Heavy Duty Load Restraint Straps
- EN 12642-XL rated bodywork
- Transverse Nets (Kites) & Side Nets
- Lashing Rings | Anchor Points | Shoring Bars
- '1000 hole' & Roof mounted hanging rails for garment carriers
To preserve performance, this 3D content has been removed on mobile views. It is available on desktops. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Technical Drawing Examples
Curtainsided Fixed Deck Trailer
Tri-axle | Step-frame | 1250mm fifth wheel height | 13.7m long | 4.88m high | 215/75 R17.5 tyres
Box Van 3/4 Lifting Deck Trailer
Tri-axle | Step-frame | 1250mm fifth wheel height | 13.6m long | 4.88m high | 245/70 R19.5 tyres
Curtainsided Ratchet Deck Trailer
Tri-axle | Step-frame | 1250mm fifth wheel height | 13.7m long | 4.88m high | 445/45 R19.5 tyres
Options & Documentation
- Most trailers have 35-40% unusable space and 50% of loads are limited by volume, not weight.
- Cost effective
- Optimise maximum space
- Improve operational efficiency
- Specified for trailer or Rigid Bodywork
- Numerous configurations to suit your operation
- Ideal for Box Vans or Curtainsiders
- Straight or Step-Frames
- A standard 13.7m trailer will carry a maximum of 26 pallets whereas double decks commonly carry 44 and can potentially carry 52 pallets.
- Pillar configuration/spacing to suit operation
- Buckleless Curtains
- Lightweight panel options