Why Draw-Bar Combinations?
Draw-Bar Combinations are typically used as longer primary distribution trunking units capable of carrying more footprint capacity than a standard artic trailer combination.
Once the draw bar trailer has been detached, the prime mover unit can be operated for secondary distribution.
Guaranteed to provide peace of mind
Engineered to perform consistently in demanding environments
The highest standard of attention to ensure complete satisfaction
365/7/24 hr after sales service
To preserve performance, this 3D content has been removed on mobile views. It is available on desktops. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Technical Drawing Examples
Curtainsided Draw-Bar Combination
Curtainsider | Fixed Bodywork | Optimum Bodywork Lengths | 30 UK Pallet Capacity
'Teardrop' Draw-Bar Combination
Box Sided | Fixed Bodywork | Aerodynamic 'Teardrop' Bodywork | 30 UK Pallet Capacity
De-Mount Draw-Bar Combination
Box Sided | De-Mountable Bodywork | 28 UK Pallet Capacity
Options & Documentation
- Ideal for both trunking and urban/local delivery
- Reduce Fleet holding
- Improve operational productivity
- Improved space efficiency
- Excellent return on investment with high residual values
- Superior body strength
- Low maintenance
- High cube and Lightweight options
- Container doors, flush fit doors or shutter rear closure as standard on bodywork
- Tail-lift options