Ratchet Double Deck Trailers
The inexpensive variable height Double-Deck system, designed and manufactured exclusively by DON-BUR. (Registered Design 2001).
DON-BUR has developed a forklift operated, multi-positional, mechanical lifting deck system for curtain sided trailers. This low cost adjustable deck solution provides optimal space utilisation for the operator carrying a variety of different weight loads within the 44 Tonne legislation which cannot ordinarily be double stacked.
How does a Ratchet Deck Trailer work?
⇧ Three ratchet deck modules fitted
To reposition a deck, a forklift is positioned so the forks enter via two apertures. Lifting the decks upwards automatically unlocks it, allowing it to be raised to the desired incremental height. If the deck needs to be lowered, the operator takes it to the topmost increment where it automatically unlocks for lowering to the required position. When the forklift is removed, the ratchet mechanism automatically locks. Available as a retro-fit, it is also suitable for rigid and de-mountable bodywork.
- Quick, easy and safe to use
- Reduces wasted space
- Opportunity to reduce your fleet holding
- Reduces operating costs
- Decks can be raised to double stack
- Simple deck design with minimal maintenance
- Suitable for Straight or Step-frame trailers
- 4000kgs load capacity per deck
- Decks can be removed completely in minutes if required
- Converts to conventional flat floor in seconds
- Galvanised "All bolted" bodywork and deck mounting
Whatever your needs, DON-BUR can engineer a solution to meet your operational and budgetary needs.