EU User Consent Policy
This policy explains how we collect and use your personal data when you use our website or app. We are committed to protecting your privacy and will only collect and use your data in accordance with this policy and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
1. What personal data do we collect?
We may collect the following personal data from you:
- Your name and contact details (such as email address and postal address)
- Your IP address
- Information about your device, such as your browser type and operating system
- Information about your browsing activity, such as the pages you visit and the links you click
2. How do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the services you have requested
- To improve our website and app
- To send you marketing communications, such as newsletters and promotional emails
- To comply with our legal obligations
3. How do we share your personal data?
We may share your personal data with the following third parties:
- Our service providers, who help us to provide the services you have requested
- Our marketing partners, who help us to send you marketing communications
- Law enforcement agencies, if we are required to do so by law
4. How do we protect your personal data?
We take steps to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification, or destruction. These steps include:
- Using secure servers
- Encrypting your personal data when it is transmitted over the internet
- Requiring our employees to keep your personal data confidential
5. Your rights
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- The right to access your personal data
- The right to correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data
- The right to have your personal data deleted
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability
- The right to complain to a data protection authority
6. How to contact us
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Changes to this policy
We may change this policy from time to time. If we make any changes, we will notify you by email or by posting a notice on our website.