Don-Bur Service have manufactured custom-built partition screens, retro-fitted in this case to an Isuzu 7.5T which was being used for 2 man operation.
Using a steel frame and connected to the cab using existing mounting points, the durable perspex screens provide an effective barrier against direct droplet transfer.
The screens are custom-cut to suit each cab and fit neatly to the inside profile without affecting vision.
- Isolation of the driver / passenger from direct particle transfer
- Good all round vision.
- Access by the driver to all controls and auxiliary points i.e. radio – tacho.
- Quick and easy one person removal in-case of an emergency by either the driver or passenger
- A quick but strong fitment kit to allow a nationwide fitment programme to be put in place (cab dependant)
- No changes to the cab in any way; Easy to remove with no damage to the cab (cab dependant)
Published: Tue 28 Apr 2020
Updated: Tue 09 Jan 2024
Author: Richard Owens
Published by: Don-Bur