Don-Bur's rapid-access Buckleless Curtain System (BCS) provides the ability to tension the entire curtain surface in a one button/lever action.
- Reduction in loading/ unloading time
- Maximum surface availability for livery/ graphic application
- Increased aerodynamic efficiency
- No buckle replacement/ maintenance costs
- Simple to clean
- Manual or air-operated versions.
- Less susceptible to damage.
- High load safety retention.
- Lockable; reduces opportunistic theft.
At rest, a high tension cable forms a zig-zag line; running between, and loosely connecting the curtain and the side rave. Because there is no strain at this stage, the system is easy to operate and eliminates operator risks such as trapped fingers. When away from the curtain, the driver operates a single button, which tensions the cable and draws the zig-zag shape into a centre line; instantly and uniformly tensioning the entire curtain face.
Disclaimer: Third Party Content
While we source information from trusted external sources to enrich our content, we encourage you to conduct your own research and seek professional advice before making any investment or financial decisions based on the information presented here. Don-Bur assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information.
Published: Fri 12 Jan 2018
Updated: Tue 09 Jan 2024
Author: Richard Owens
Published by: Don-Bur