Designed by commercial vehicle security specialist, Maple, FreighLock IQ is an air operated heavy-duty slamlock and access control solution, designed specifically for use on shutter door applications.
The system features a high security locking cylinder which is fitted to the inside of the load area, protecting it from potential attack or abuse; it’s position within the 'clean' area also ensures it is not exposed to the harsh environment a commercial vehicle faces on a daily basis, contributing to the reliability in service that FreightLock provides.
In operation, the door locks automatically when closed, whilst the system will also generate a 4-digit electronic seal number that helps to prove and maintain load integrity during goods in transit operations. Each and every door event is captured as part of a comprehensive audit trail, detailing who accessed vehicles, when and where.
For enhanced functionality, Maple IQ systems can be integrated with a compatible telematics system which allows you to enable and disable access remotely.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Air operated locking system for enhanced reliability and powerful locking action
- Internally mounted locking mechanism for optimum security
- Manual or slamlock operation
- Single or multi point locking options
- Full audit trail capabilities, detailing who accessed your vehicles, when and where
- Simple key management with the ability to issue and delete access fobs
- Electronic seal number facility
- Remote locking & un-locking capabilities when integrated with a compatible telematics system.
- Emergency PIN number access
- Environmentally tested from -40°C to +60°C
- Low level of maintenance, all mechanical parts are self-lubricating.
Disclaimer: Third Party Content
While we source information from trusted external sources to enrich our content, we encourage you to conduct your own research and seek professional advice before making any investment or financial decisions based on the information presented here. Don-Bur assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information.
Published: Tue 02 Feb 2021
Updated: Tue 09 Jan 2024
Author: Richard Owens
Published by: Don-Bur