The inexpensive variable height Double-Deck system, designed and manufactured exclusively by Don-Bur. (Registered Design 2001).
Don-Bur has developed a forklift operated, multi-positional, mechanical lifting deck system for curtain sided trailers. This low cost adjustable deck solution provides optimal space utilisation for the operator carrying a variety of different weight loads within the 44 Tonne legislation which cannot ordinarily be double stacked.
Guaranteed to provide peace of mind
Engineered to perform consistently in demanding environments
The highest standard of attention to ensure complete satisfaction
365/7/24 hr after sales service
Whatever your needs, Don-Bur can engineer a solution to meet your operational and budgetary needs.
- Heavy duty construction
- Straight | Step-frame
- 4000kgs load capacity per deck
- Reduces wasted space
How Does A Ratchet Deck Work?
To reposition a deck, a forklift is positioned so the forks enter via two apertures. Lifting the decks upwards automatically unlocks it, allowing it to be raised to the desired incremental height. If the deck needs to be lowered, the operator takes it to the topmost increment where it automatically unlocks for lowering to the required position. When the forklift is removed, the ratchet mechanism automatically locks.
Decks Are Easily Removable
Decks can be removed completely in minutes, converting to a conventional single deck trailer if required.
Load Restraint Options
- Heavy Duty Load Restraint Straps
- EN 12642-XL rated bodywork
- Transverse Nets (Kites) & Side Nets
- Lashing Rings | Anchor Points | Shoring Bars
3D Interactive Model
This content is interactive.
Technical Drawing Examples
Typical Key Dimensions
8.0m - 13.7m (15.65m for LST's)
3.3m - 4.95m high
Up to 4.0m Aperture Height
13.395m long (15.445m for LST's)
Weights & Capacities (13.7m standard length)
52 UK pallets (1200 x 1000mm)
66 Euro Pallets (1200 x 800 mm)
44T Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight (Vehicles of 6 axles)
Options & Documentation
- Decks can be raised to double stack
- Converts to conventional flat floor in seconds
- Available as a retro-fit, it is also suitable for rigid and de-mountable bodywork.
- Optimise maximum space
- Improve operational efficiency
- Specified for trailer or Rigid Bodywork
- Numerous configurations to suit your operation
- Straight or Step-Frames
- Pillar configuration/spacing to suit operation