Cookie Consent by Free Privacy Policy Generator

What is the difference between C type and Palm type couplings?


Both C and Palm couplings are for the air line connections between tractor and trailer.


C type couplings are typically used in the UK.  These comprise a collar which snaps into place.


Palm couplings are used largely in the remainder of Europe.

Operators wanting to connect a UK tractor unit to a European trailer (or vice versa) may want to use an adapter.

Chat with us online now

Published: Fri 17 Nov 2023

Updated: Thu 11 Apr 2024

Don-Bur (Bodies & Trailers) Ltd

phone icon
Call us
+44(0)1782 599 666