Safe Parking stands for increased safety and prevents potentially fatal mistakes by man and damage to material during trailer coupling and uncoupling.
There are two Safe Parking variants available: the well-known Trailer Control Module+ (TrCM+) and the TEM® (Trailer Emergency Module) which is a technically simplified version of the TrCM+.
TEM® is not intended as a replacement for TrCM+, but as a streamlined, low-cost alternative. Those who value emergency braking with the service brake instead of the parking brake can retain this preference with TrCM+.
- Prevention of potentially fatal mistakes by man and damage to material during trailer coupling and uncoupling
- Pressure protection valve for the air suspension system or other auxiliary devices
- Can be used in all trailer vehicles with ABS and EB+
- Weight reduction, reduced number of bolts and pipelines
- Satisfies the requirements of EEC Braking Systems Directive 71/320 and ECE-R 13.
What makes Haldex different?
- Haldex is the only manufacturer to offer both these solutions
- Robust designs and proven valve technologies
- Additional safety when coupling and uncoupling of trailers.
Disclaimer: Third Party Content
While we source information from trusted external sources to enrich our content, we encourage you to conduct your own research and seek professional advice before making any investment or financial decisions based on the information presented here. Don-Bur assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of this information.
Published: Tue 18 Jul 2023
Updated: Tue 09 Jan 2024
Author: Richard Owens
Published by: Don-Bur