'Wedge' Double Deck Trailers
Why 'Wedge' Double Decks?
Don-Bur 'Wedge' Double Deck trailers provide operators with full height loading across the entire straight length of both decks, capable of achieving industry-leading high deck clearances of up to 1928mm (6' 4").
Don-Bur can provide 52 UK pallet capacity on all 'Wedge' Double Deck types, as well as a 60 UK pallet capacity on all LST 'Wedge' Double Decks.
Guaranteed to provide peace of mind
Engineered to perform consistently in demanding environments
The highest standard of attention to ensure complete satisfaction
365/7/24 hr after sales service
Don-Bur has been designing and manufacturing 'Wedge' Double Deck trailers in the UK for many years.
- Heavy duty construction
- Comprehensive galvanisation
- Fixed, Ratchet & Lifting Deck
- Industry-high 52 UK pallet capacity
- Tail-lifts to suit requirements
Don-Bur has extensive experience in 'Wedge' Lifting Decks having manufactured their first one 15 years ago, in 2002.
Combined with Don-Bur's 7.5mm thick 'Blade' panels, operators can achieve a deck width of 2440mm on the top deck, which is sufficient to get 26 pallets on each deck.
3D Box Van 'Wedge' Lifting Deck Trailer
This content is interactive.
click and drag to rotate.
click and drag to pan.
scroll to zoom.
To preserve performance, this 3D content has been removed on mobile views. It is available on desktops. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Technical Drawing Examples
Wedge Curtainsided Fixed Deck Trailer
Tri-axle | 13.7m long | 4.88m high | 445/45 R19.5 tyres
Wedge Box Van Lifting Deck Trailer
Tri-axle |1250mm fifth wheel height | 13.6m long | 4.88m high| Shutter rear closure | 385/65 R22.5 tyres
Max Cube Box Van Fixed Deck Trailer
Tri-axle | 950mm fifth wheel height | 13.6m long | 4.95m high | 245/70 R19.5 tyres
Typical Key Dimensions
8.0m - 13.6 (15.65m for LST's)
3.3m - 4.95m high
Up to 1.928m on both decks
13.495m aperture length (15.545m for LST's)
Weights & Capacities (13.6m standard length)
52 UK pallets (1200 x 1000mm)
66 Euro Pallets (1200 x 800 mm)
44T Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight (Vehicles of 6 axles)
Options & Documentation
- Most trailers have 35-40% unusable space and 50% of loads are limited by volume, not weight.
- Full height loading on both decks
- Cost effective
- Optimise maximum space
- Improve operational efficiency
- Numerous configurations to suit your operation
- Ideal for Box Vans or Curtainsiders
- A standard 13.7m trailer will carry a maximum of 26 pallets whereas 'Wedge' double decks commonly carry 52 pallets.
- Pillar configuration/spacing to suit operation
- Buckleless Curtains
- Lightweight panel options
- Fixed, Ratchet & Lifting Deck options available